GENINVO is an international organization that has accepted responsibility for setting minimum standards for itself and its business partners. The foundation of GENINVO’s ‘Prohibition of Child and Forced Labor Policy’ is based on the Company’s commitment to find practical, meaningful and culturally appropriate responses to support the elimination of such labor practices. It thus endorses the need for appropriate initiatives to progressively eliminate these abuses. In order to achieve the minimum level of protection as stated by the International Labour Standards on Forced labour (ilo.org), and ILO Conventions on child labour (IPEC). GENINVO standards provide the basis for collaboration with all suppliers and ensure that they have appropriate provisions and prohibit child and forced labor.
The GenInvo Privacy and related policies ensure that the processing of Personal Information by GenInvo as part of our business and service offerings is collected, stored and used in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. “Personal Information” is any Information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The policy applies to all situations where Personal Information is collected, stored and processed by GenInvo:
- For its own business use (primarily marketing),
- To support business operations (e.g. contractual arrangements, administrative functions), and
- To comply with all privacy regulations when providing software, services and support to our customers
What and How we collect Personal Information
Our websites collect a range of general Information and data when in use. This includes browser types, operating system details, IP addresses, clickstream details for the pages you visit, etc., in order to both enhance your experience on the site and to ensure the security and integrity of our IT infrastructure.
Our websites offer the opportunity to register interest in GenInvo products and services. Personal Information is captured from our website when you participate in any of the following activities:
- Registering on our site
- Subscribing to a newsletter
- Responding to a survey
- Filling out a form
- Providing feedback on our products or services
- Signing up for a webinar
- Attending a webinar
The Personal Information we collect from you will depend on which activity you are using in the list above and may include your:
- Company name
- Phone number(s)
- Email address
This information is stored and processed only for the purpose for which it was collected
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your
computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the
site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and
remember certain Information.
- Keep track of advertisements, and
- Compile aggregate data (not Personal Information) about our site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- We may also use trusted third-party services that track this Information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, it will not prevent you from using our website.
How we use your Personal Information
When you provide us with Personal Information, it is stored in secure databases and may be used for:
- Sending newsletters
- Sending notices about upcoming webinars,
- Contacting you when submitting your Information for employment opportunities,
- Including you in marketing campaigns and sending promotional materials of interest, and
- Sending you emails of surveys.
How we protect your Personal Information
As GenInvo is a global company, we process and store Personal Information using secure cloud-based products and services which may or may not be located within your country. GenInvo securely collects and transfers your Personal Information using encrypted processes. GenInvo stores your Personal Information using products provided by companies that have privacy and security management certifications. Your Personal Information is only accessible by a limited number of GenInvo persons whose access is controlled through unique user IDs and password-protected accounts. Personal Information is only stored for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data was provided, and to comply with legal or statutory requirements.
GenInvo is both a Data Controller and a Data Processor of Personal Information depending on the detailed circumstances for which it was collected.
Consent and access
Each time you provide Personal Information via our website or attend one of our webinars, you will be presented with a list of opt-in selections. By selecting a given opt-in selection, you are consenting to the collection the Personal Information being collected, and the use of that data described above. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of all marketing communication emails or by mailing email@example.com.
As an individual whose Personal Information has been collected and stored by our site, you may at any time:
- Request confirmation as to how your Personal Information is being processed
- Request copies of the Personal Information we hold as a company
- Request your Personal Information be updated, corrected or blocked from further processing
- Request deletion of your Personal Information
- Restrict the reasons for processing your Personal Information
- Receive the Personal Information we hold in common computer-readable form
- Request your Personal Information is not used to make automated decisions about you
- Withdraw consent to the processing of your Personal Information
Requests for the above can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address below.
We have a defined process for the privacy and confidential data breach, and you can query or provide feedback to us at email@example.com about your any dissatisfaction regarding your rights management or confidentiality violation. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority/Supervisory Authority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Data. For example, if You are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact Your local data protection authority in the EEA.
Notification of changes
GenInvo, Inc1408 East Empire Street
Bloomington, Illinois 61701, USA