Life Science SMEs drive our custom application development services, supported by leading-edge technologists and software development experts seasoned in delivering solutions and services that resonate with our sponsors. Our technical teams support solutions development and services in the following areas:
- Next generation enterprise platform
- Ability to integrate and leverage data from multiple sources
- Anonymization of data for sharing it internally or externally in real time
- Leveraging new technologies to support artifact generation from protocol to CSR
- Automated process workflows to facilitate Governance, Artifact Generation, Review / Approval / Sign-off
- ApoGI has developed Data Visualization module to analyze information related to Clinical Metadata and Data and provide data insights in the form of visual elements like charts, graphs and maps to understand the trends, outliers and patterns in data.
- Availability of Structured Governance Framework to track metadata at multiple hierarchical levels
- Impact Analysis/Traceability Tool (across all levels)
Looking to enhance your organization’s impact?
Our technology-empowered experts are available to assist you in the following areas:
- Study, Doc, Repository, Strategy Application, and tracking of strategies applied
- Parameter-driven Risk Analysis and Data Utility per EMA guidance. Determine by data/variable or determine for entire study/project.
- Repository and “Pre-De-ID Analysis” tools provide methods/strategies to the user to leverage with confidence speeding setup and delivery.
See datasets before/after and strategies applied immediately to confirm which provide the best results for a specific project. “Sync scroll” summary statistics and histograms are available to make it easier for reviewers/analysts to evaluate the effectiveness of applied de-identification strategies.
View docs before/after with “Redaction Proposal”-like display. De-identified values are highlighted and easily found for review by either the navi panel or via a drop-down menu directly over the doc. Annotations show how the value will appear in accordance with EMA Policy 0070 in the final de-identified doc.
Get results before/after with interactive visualizations to identify data risks over/under threshold(no comma) and alternate displays to view risk separately by quasi-identifiers/variable.
- From basic “search-and-replace/redact” to ML and regular expressions to leveraging of de-identified datasets to queries and patient-specific/narrative strategies.