GI is looking for experienced Clinical Programmer who should be open to build new tools & applications to automate different pharma functions which will help these organizations to bring the drug faster in the market.
- Designs and develops statistical programs in support of clinical research analysis and reporting activities.
- Performs quality control in support of clinical research analysis and reporting activities.
- Maintains documentation as appropriate.
- Completes programming tasks of medium to high complexity with high quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- Critically reviews requirements and data, identifies gaps, suggests solutions, and applies expertise to improve efficiency of programming tasks and/or improve overall quality of programming deliverables.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher and/or equivalent in computer science, mathematics or other scientific field (or equivalent theoretical/technical depth).
- Five (5) years programming experience with increasing responsibility, preferably in a pharmaceutical/Clinical R&D environment.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communications skills. Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Experience working with programmers in a team environment.