Medical Writing Automation Tool for QC Checks
DocQC™ is a tool that automates QC checks, which historically required multiple, time-consuming cycles of manual review. The application is programmable for various complexities, supported by AI and ML algorithms, developed by your document SMEs. It increases the efficiency and effectiveness of your QC process with each use.
DocQC™ enables your medical writers to maintain their focus on the science, analysis, and presentation of results.
Essential Quality Checks for Clinical Documents
DocQC™ features support your efforts with
- Removes time-consuming multiple cycles of manual review
- Omits ambiguity by minimizing human error
- Reduction for time in CSR finalization from Last Visit – Last Treatment
- DocQC quality check’s while cross referencing other study artifacts including Protocol, SAP, and TLFs
- User-friendly interface for viewing and managing your QC check repository across several levels (Global Study)
- Repository contains standard “out of the box” checks
- Real-time and batch/scheduled execution options
- Automatic execution of checks on new versions/updates of documents
- QC Reports generated to detail failed checks, instances and locations for the QC reviewer
- Performance Metrics Reports to track quality of your documents and your processes across QC phases
Looking to enhance your organization’s impact?
See how DocQC™ can help:
Reviewing of items referencing source information in other sections of the document and/or other documents altogether
Datasets (e.g., SDTM, ADaM)
Patient Safety Narratives
High-Level Summary documents
Clinical Study Reports (CSRs)
Risk Management Plans (RMPs)
Publications and posters
Formats include PDF, Word, and more.
Add customized check to make your QC process more powerful and tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization’s standards/templates:
- Configurable QC checks engine
- Ability to add new/custom QC checks
Rules can be configured as per the requirement raised by the user